Friday, July 11, 2014

The Best Dental Experience!

Hello I'm Ruby, the office Manager at Dr. Vasquez office the BEST Dentist in Oceanside!
Recently I had a family reunion; I was very excited and nervous to go.  Excited because it is always fun to spend quality time with my family and make memories especially for the younger kids, nervous because I haven’t seen some of my family members in a long time but when we arrived we were greeted as if the years have never gone by.  I always look forward to our family reunions; you are always welcomed with open arms and a warmth atmosphere, that’s how I feel when I come to work every day.  We are a family that provides our patients the same warmth atmosphere and make them feel right at home in our office, every patient is treated like family, and every visit to our practice is always a pleasant one.  All the staff works together as a team to assure each patient has the best dental experience; that is our commitment to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment