Tuesday, July 15, 2014

"Back Office Staff" (BOS)

The "BOS" of the office!
Being the "BOS" of the office at Dr. Vasquez is a great privilege of mine. No it is not a typo missing an S; I am the BOS meaning “Back Office Staff.”
I consider myself very lucky to be a part of this office and the staff. Dr. Vasquez has taken the time to train me into a great assistant. It takes a lot of patience for a doctor to train someone that doesn't know a lot besides what they have learned in school. I am so lucky to be able to train with such an experienced doctor with such advanced technology. Not every assistant out there can say they are experiencing what I am experiencing working in my office. The way I see myself here is developing from a caterpillar to a butterfly, going through such a phase is great to go through with such an amazing team.

This office is my second family and all of our goals are to make all patients feel like they are a part of it as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment